Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Damn lucky? Or jinxed?

In our business people say you're lucky when you get all the front pagers. You're still considered lucky if you get the stories which generate the most interest even when they don't make the front page.

Well in my country crime almost always makes the front page and even when it doesn't, rest assured that it'll get a few thousand hits on the website.


So I suppose most people would call me a lucky sucker 'cause I've been getting all the shootings whenever I work the night shift. Shootings in our business and in this country is a sure way to hit the front page.

To be honest with you; I'm sick of it all. These days - it's the new trend - when people hear that I'm on the late shift they groan and think shooting. Guess what? They were right again tonight!

Are we all crazy in this industry that I've made my life? I mean, am I damn lucky or just jinxed? Hey, you'd better watch out. The next time I'm on the late shift you just might get shot!

Image Info:
Source: http://www.subeta.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment