Sunday, January 10, 2010

I almost broke my ass then had a dowdy day

So I fell off my bed this morning.


I did lots of falling today. Kissing my bedroom floor first thing in the morning is not my usual way of starting the day. Then I slip in the shower and fall flat on my ass. Did that hurt? What the fuck do you think?

After two falls in less than 15 minutes I headed straight for the coffee pot. Now, do you really wanna hear what happened in the kitchen? My damn towel fell off. I always hated the colour pink.

So after flashing most of my family my assets I grabbed the first set of clothes I could find. I was already more than an hour late for work. Yes, I am one of those special people who work on Sundays.

I strut in the office - I never care when I'm late - and the first thing my boss wants to know is why I look so DOWDY and DINGY. Ha! He's lucky I did any work at all today!

I went on a wild goose chase this afternoon then betrayed someone - I'll be hearing all about that tomorrow - and now I don't know what the hell to do! I had a dowdy damn day. I can't believe almost breaking my ass is the most excitement I've had all day!

Image Info:
Title - African American Man Slipping on a Bar of Soap
Description - Clip Art

1 comment:

  1. u know i can relate to a day like that except the ass breaking part. moral of the story i guess it " sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed". LMAO

    "doubts are more cruel than the worst of truths"

    ReplyDelete