Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Hunt of Cunt

The Game

The game. I love the game. I play for high stakes. I play for prime cunt.

The best part of the game for me is the anticipation of cunt. I'm not talking just any cunt, oh no, the carrier of my cunt must be brilliant - well, as brilliant as her female mind will let her be. Nothing kills a man's; this man's, desire like a dumb cunt.
I'm a busy man. I always see that whichever cunt I'm pursuing is well aware of just how busy a man I am. This way she'll think 'Oh I must be special if he's finding the time to call'.

They say women are schemers but what these scheming women do is child's play. You see, they don't have the IQ needed for my sophisticated scheming.

My game, The Hunt of Cunt, is simple So simple that women and their emotionally polluted complicated thought processes never even realise what's hit them.

Beginning the hunt

I begin my game by pretending to be a dumb cunt myself. You see, I let them - she and her cunt - think that they have the upper hand. I call, I email, I compliment and I let her think: 'Yes, he is stunned by my beauty! He wants me, all of me, and not just my pussy."

Don't get me wrong. I love women. I respect them. I worship them. Where will I be without them? Where will I get cunt? From cunt I came and to cunt I shall return for all my days. For all three score and ten if the Lord wishes or more if he is so kind to me his child.

In this age of technology the first date doesn't come until I've impressed her with my technological skills. So during the first week of my cunt-wooing I text, and drop comments on all the social networks she has joined online. I let her know that I am a man of many talents.

Women are such suckers for these little text messages and online flirts. So by deepening my flirting with her through technology I am preparing this sucker for technological flirting to be my sucker. I am bringing this cunt closer to me and building the anticipation as I go.

The Kill

Now after I've given her the very guided idea that I am chasing her (and not her cunt) I pull the disappearing act followed by the surprise visit which leads to the first date and inevitably the kill.

A man is only as good as his first date, his first kiss, his first man to cunt meeting. He has to show them - she and her cunt - on the first date that he wants her and not just her evil cunt out to steal every man who looks her way. After pursuing her hotly for about a week via all the wonderful technology now available for the Hunt of Cunt I ease off.

I remove myself from her communication range. By so doing I give her time to notice the presence of my absence, to think of me, and to finally initiate communication. She will initiate communication in some manner available to her.

You see, it isn't her fault but her cunt craves the attention, her cunt knows what I'm really after and wants it too. Her cunt fights against these evil values society has chained them with. Her cunt fights for what is natural. It fights for life.

The very first call or message from her slams the cage's door shut. I leave the communication to her now and soon she'll be the one pursuing me. The next step is the surprise visit. My favourite method to use here is to park in fron her office then call.

"Hi," she says. Her voice is fueled with the excitement pulsing from her knowing cunt.

"Guess where I am sweetheart?" I ask. I know I am causing havoc in her panties. Her cunt is thinking, panting, 'Oh he's so close, so close'.

So she comes outside. Sits next to me. I tell her I've missed her. I tell her she was on my mind. I tell her I'm late for this meeting but I just had to see her. I tell her that I needed to see her and that right there get's me my first date. It's funny how women need to be needed.

She's agreed to meet me for dinner. The surprise visit has accomplished its mission. Before I leave I kiss her. Nothing to betray how much I want her cunt. No. It's a gentle, almost caring kiss; it is the most important kiss a man needs to master if he wants to get prime cunt. Trust me.

Finally, cunt!

Are you thinking that on our first date I rip her panties off and plunge right into her cunt?

Of course not!
I charm her. I listen to her. I tell her things about myself. Things she will probably think I only tell to people who matter. I play the game. I carefully go through the steps expected of me, the steps that take me to cunt.

I listen as she speaks of her struggle to be taken seriously in this world. Seriously by us men.

"Having two perfect breasts," she says, trying no doubt to sound witty, "and nice rounded ass means that there are hardly any men who will take you seriously as a professional."

Sweetheart, I wanted to tell her, you have no idea just how seriously men take you. Just push those tits in a wonder bra and see the magic it creates for you. Women have life so easy!

Now all this time, as she talks and I listen my eyes have been sampling that fine piece of cunt. Oh, if only she knew what power she had. 'Pussy got power, boy, pussy got plenty power', my father always told me.

The second date, now that's when I do the panty ripping. That's when I get down to the cunt viewing. No. I don't plunge into the cunt on the second date. No. I worship cunt, remember? So I get on my knees and I worship my hard earned cunt with not a word about how much I'd like to replace my tongue with something else.

I send her home after cunt worshipping. We're still in week two of my cunt-wooing mind you. By the end of the second week I've sampled that cunt with my relevant body part.

In two weeks I go from being a cunt hunter to a Prey of Cunt. Now being a cunt prey is a whole different story. A story I'll tell you another time but right now I'm just concerned with finally getting prime cunt!

The Message

As stupid as the above might sound to some of you, it really does work! This is how you get cunt and remember being a Cunt Worshipper is the only way to get prime cunt. No that last sentence wasn't the message. This right here is the message:

Women are going to read this. I am educating them about the nasty cunt hunting ways of men. Why? It's my 95th birthday today and I'm a permanent Cunt Worshipper these days. Why should I make it easy for you dumb cunts to get cunt? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment