Saturday, January 23, 2010

De Motivation Man

So I see my good friend Raine told you about the mouthful and then some we were given to suck yesterday. (Oh my does this sentence not have a wicked connotation? It wasn't intended.)

Yes, the good Doctor did give us something to think hard and long about. For me the thing that got me sucking hard and long is the fact that he said that the thing that makes you angry that is your gift. Now I'm left wondering WTF makes me angry?

You see I have a book of his that I started reading and that is as far as I got. After his little speech yesterday it got me thinking that maybe I should finish that book. The book is suppose to help me find what my purpose is and after that confusing statement that had me wondering I started thinking that maybe I should finish that book.

Isn't it funny how at one time in your life you had everything figured out and then you're left wondering a few years later what the hell happened to that person? At one time I had it all figured out and now here I am seeking my way back to that thing; that time when I was secure in what it was that I have to do before I join the community of the wealthy.

This is a little too much to be telling a bunch of strangers so I'll end it here leave the rest to Raine so she can add her two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment