Friday, January 22, 2010

De Motivation Man


I'm all fired up and I'm very tired. This is not the vision I had of my Friday night. However, though I'm not a believer, I suppose my night got screwed for my long-term happiness.

I was destined to sit in the gully-side of the National Cultural Centre listening to Dr. Myles Munroe deliver one of his powerful motivational speeches. Tonight it was all about leadership, its purpose; how we know our purpose in life and how we can determine whether we are true leaders.

Well, hell did Dr. Munroe give me something to think about. If it weren't for the lady screaming behind me I'd get up and shout: Yes! Yes, doctor! Most of what the good doctor said made a whole lot of sense. It was so scary.

I promise to tell you all about it tomorrow night. The Seeker, Rose, was with me tonight. If she beats me to it then no problem. I can tell you, the good Dr. Munroe, gave us both enough to suck on! Let's just say de motivation man Docta Munroe give me and De Seeker a craw full.

No comments:

Post a Comment