Monday, January 25, 2010

De Motivation Man fuh de last time!

So I didn't tell you about Dr. Myles Munroe Saturday night. So I broke my promise. Big fucking deal.


You see, the thing is, after I got home I realised that the good doctor really isn't as good as he seems to be. All he really does is find an entertaining way to tell us dumb people things we already know.

I mean, come on, dear Dr. Munroe could've told the Guyanese men a lot more than he did.

Individuals in public offices with personal ambition are not true leaders, Munroe said, but leeches. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We already know that we have parasites controling our country's future. We don't need to hear it in joke-form from you!

Oh my, so I sound as though I didn't enjoy Myles? Oh I did. Brilliant man with lots of balls. Who else would look at the acting President and tell him to write this twice: "Persons in public offices with personal ambitions are not leaders but leeches!"

No comments:

Post a Comment