Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why I love you

My dearest Raine,

My darling how are you doing my love? Do you realise that I have not written you in a while? Therefore I am going to take this time that I am passing in this office because I don't want to go home to an empty house to tell you why I love you.

I can tell you many things but I feel it is time I publicly announce to the internet world how I feel for you. Although I still am of the belief that not a lot of the internet world follows us.

The first reason I love you is because you indulge pointless letters much like this one. You indulge me my dear like I indulge on chocolate and ice-cream. Now I know that these things are not good for me but isn't that what indulgence is after all?

My dearest this over indulgence of yours brings me to the second reason why I love you. I love the way you ignore me. I know you are probably thinking, "What the f#@$?" (Well you know how I feel about using those dirty words.)

Yes I said ignore. Let me tell you why I love the way you ignore me. Because of your ignorance we have not had any major falling out. You ignore me when I am being a bitch and I ignore you when you're...well I ignore you at times too.The beautiful thing is you already know this.

And the third and final reason I love is because you are going to read this missive smile and tell me that you think it is funny and you like it and so forth and such. When in actuality just like me you are wondering why I even bothered to pen you this. My dear the third reason I love you is because you always find the good in the things I do even if it is hard to find it in the first place.

Well my dearest, since I cannot lie to you, I wrote this seemingly senseless blog for several reasons. Firstly because I will not be around for the weekend and I will miss you terribly and so I want to leave something for you to remember me by regardless of the fact that we will be in contact via the phone the entire time of our separation.

Secondly, and this is the reason why I actually started this corny and crappy piece, because I am here wasting time in the hopes that my date (and for those of you who may be confused, Raine and I have an open relationship) will hurry his ass up so I can leave this place.

This brings me to the end of my note and I wish you all the best my dearest and I really do love you! Hugs and kisses till we meet again.

Write soon,
Yours always,
Rose V

No comments:

Post a Comment