Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rose V, my love

My sweetest Rose:

Now you know I don't do corny well but I'll try tonight. I'll try for you, my love.

Of course I'll miss you this weekend. Like I told you once before, knowing that the distance is there makes the difference. I'll call you at least twice a day until you're back. I just hope I don't catch you during an interesting moment.

Thank you for loving me so much. You have no idea how it feels to have someone like you love me...or maybe you do. It is you Rose V who has taught me that love isn't something I had imagined and that the fairy-tale-things are worth wanting in life.

Ignoring you...well I've got to know your moods don't I? If I didn't then we wouldn't be this close. I hope we never have a falling out as you put it. In fact, I can assure you that we won't. I'll always know when to back off and give you space to chill.

You know that empty feeling I've complained about? The one that makes me such an attention seeker sometimes? Well you almost fill it, Rose. Now this is my turn to my corny: you make me whole Rose. When I'm with you, my love, I forget the past pains and I remember to live.

I've gotten so much from you Rose that all I can do is love you as much as I can and let you win all the petty fights we have. Anything, anything at all to keep you in my life.

I wish you all the best for the weekend. I hope you'll create some happy memories. Well, I'm not sure how our schedules will go tomorrow. If we manage the time then I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Most likely, you'll have to drag me out of bed.

Until then, my darling, you'll be close to my heart.

Your Raine,
Now and Forever. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment