Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh Raine such enthusiasm!

My dearest Raine,

Oh love your concern warms my heart and the way you have taken care of me keeps me going. I too hate that I have the flu. But we just have to let it run its course and I'll be back to normal.

And darling let your exuberance shine through. You deserve to be happy, happy, happy and if that which cannot be discussed here makes you happy I say dive in, enjoy but do be cautious.

Anyway, I will keep this brief because as you know the cold still has me down. The only thing I seem to be thinking of is my bed and blanket and some cold meds. Why did I think I was well enough to come to work again?

As you know my weekend away was a blast and well can't wait for our weekend out together. I have been too long without spending time with you. Oh and I don't think you'd be that miserable without me.

What I do know is that my life would not be near as exciting as it is with you in it so it is I who am grateful that you're in my life. All the best in your new quest.

Yours Always,
Rose V

No comments:

Post a Comment