Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rose V!

Rose, Rose, Rose!

Hell, heck, hell! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy tonight. I guess I'm riding one of my really high highs. This is too personal to discuss here. I'll tell you all about it though.

I'm glad you're back. It sucks that you're home with the flu. I missed you so much today. You know how boring our lives can get without each other. So sorry I didn't come over tonight. You know how work is always getting in my way. Choices...I'm working on making the right ones this year.

So I practiced a few of the things you were telling me about on the phone earlier. Man, did they work. You know, Rose, in so many ways you are the woman behind my success. I don't know what I'd do without you. Well maybe I do know what I'd do without you. I'd be miserable!

This is supposed to be just a short note to you. I want it to serve as a record of just how happy I can be sometimes. Even now I am feeling some of my old bitterness right at the edge of this happiness. I'll deal with it though. Happy, happy, happy! Rose, Rose, Rose! I love you!

Your Raine,
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment