Thursday, February 11, 2010

I missed you too

My Dearest Raine,

How your letter warms my heart. And sweetheart I know you have a big loving heart that beats a thousand beats. It is merely bleeding a little but that will soon heal. I will not let you bleed out!

Thank you for your sympathy too. Rest assured that I have thought about you every minute of the two days that we were apart. I guess I need to go away more to know how appreciated I am.

And darling speak not of death for it is not your time. You are young, you will get through this heartache. Even if you don't you've got me always.

As for the sterling idea, it is capital! (LOL, I feel a little old english).Well my darling now that I am back I want no talk of death and dying. What will be will be but for now you are writing a masterpiece and I want first read.

Yours always,
Rose V

No comments:

Post a Comment