Sunday, February 7, 2010

For Rose V

Rose V:

You are as close to my heart (if I've still got one) as any of the people I'd shed tears for.

This comforting hell hole that I spend most of my days in is transforming itself. I'm not sure what it's becoming but I know it's time for me to go. Move on. It scares me when I think of how much time I've let go by.

I share your pain on the passing of your grandpa; reminds me of when I lost mine.

Death. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Why can't I still be 3? Back then I believed we lived forever and that dead people are just away on an extended vacation in heaven.

So I'm working on this great project of mine. I have to tell you all about it soon. I'll tell you one thing though, research is a pain in the ass.

R. Alexander




No comments:

Post a Comment